Bonnie è tornata e per festeggiare e farmi perdonare scriverò un post chilometrico! (yuppie, direte voi)
vorrei trattare di
- Cambiamenti dei Resto Druidi in Cataclysm
- cambiamenti dei Raid in cataclysm
- Nuovi appunti sui Boss di Icc (come avrete notato la gilda è andata avanti, e wippando wippando ho nuove aggiunte per le mie mini guide)
sono tutte notizie vecchie e le saprete già, ma non toglierete al mio ego il piacere di scriverle, no?
Druidi: (fonte, mmochampion)
* All heal-over-time spells (HoTs) will benefit from crit and haste innately in Cataclysm. Hasted HoTs do not reduce their duration, but instead add additional HoT ticks. Haste will also benefit Energy generation while in cat form.
* Unlike the other healers, Restoration druids will not be receiving any new spells. They have plenty to work with already, and our challenge instead is to make sure all of them have a well-defined niche. A druid should be able to tank-heal with stacks of Lifebloom, spot-heal a group with Nourish and Regrowth, and top off lightly wounded targets with Rejuvenation.
* Druids will lose Abolish Poison with the dispel mechanics change, but Restoration druids will gain Dispel Magic (on friendly targets) as a talent. All druids can still remove poisons with Cure Poison and remove curses with Remove Curse.
New Talents and Talent Changes
* Tree of Life is changing from a passive talent to a cooldown-based talent, similar to Metamorphosis. Mechanically, it feels unfair for a druid to have to give up so much offense and utility in order to be just as good at healing as the other classes who are not asked to make that trade. We are exploring the exact benefit the druid gets from Tree of Life. It could strictly be better healing, or it could be that each heal behaves slightly different. You also will not be able to be banished in Tree of Life form (this will probably be true of Metamorphosis as well). Additionally, we would like to update the Tree of Life model so that it feels more exciting when you do decide to go into that form. Our feeling is that druids rarely actually get to show off their armor, so it would be nice to have at least one spec that looked like a night elf or tauren (and soon troll or worgen) for most of the time.
* Restoration druids will have a new talent called Efflorescence, which causes a bed of healing flora to sprout beneath targets that are critically healed by Regrowth.
Mastery Passive Talent Tree Bonuses
* HoT Scale Healing
HoT Scale Healing: HoTs will do increased healing on more wounded targets. The mechanic is similar to that of the Restoration shaman, but with HoTs instead of direct heals. In Cataclysm, we anticipate druids using a greater variety of their spells so there is a distinction between healing and HoT healing.
inoltre nel botta e risposta troviamo questo :
Q. Why are Restoration druids the only spec in the game not receiving a new spell?
A. Restoration druids are actually getting a fair bit. For one, Tree of Life is getting a whole new model (think Ancients of War) and will also “morph” some of your spells to do crazy things while in the form, such as cause Regrowth to be instant, or Lifebloom to apply two applications at once. Tranquility will be raid-wide. We’re also touching nearly every Restoration druid spell to make sure each has a niche and feels good. In general, playing a Restoration druid should feel a lot different (better!) in Cataclysm than it does today.
Notizia più recente;
Wild Growth cooldown change in Cataclysm
This kind of thing comes up a lot, where players see us messing with cooldowns and assume it's a nerf instead of our trying to give them room to actually cast more spells.
Raising the cooldown on spells like Wild Growth and Circle of Healing are good things for healers. It's one of the few* things that will buy you GCDs to actually cast other spells. With a 6 sec cooldown, you really only get to cast maybe 3-5 other spells before you need to hit that magic button again.
Let me put it another way... if there was no cooldown on Wild Growth would you ever hit another button? The frequency with which druids use it today suggests the answer is: not often.
* - an alternative is to make the mana cost so extreme that you're making a very bad decision any time you use Wild Growth or Circle and 5-6 targets aren't seriously injured. I'm not sure that would be any more fun though. You don't always have the precious seconds to analyze the situation and calculate how many players need instant healing. It's one thing to guess whether your fast or big heal is more appropriate on a target. It's a little trickier to do that for multiple targets at once.
In before "It wouldn't be overpowered if we didn't do raid damage" and "Well we come to expect nerfs when all of our overpowered spells get nerfed."
Spamming Wild Growth
I addressed this with my first post in this thread (I think). We could just make the mana cost so high that it's prohibitive to spam. What could very well happen though is healers spam it anyway, run out of mana, and then say there's no way for them to heal without using the spell and that the mana cost is just too high. You can argue that's still the right answer anyway. I concede that that might be the way we go.
In the case of say Flash Heal vs. Heal, there's a pretty clear alternative. There isn't a clear alternative to Wild Growth other than just tab targeting Rejuv on several different people. Nor are we crazy about giving druids yet another heal to be the fast, inefficient AE so WG can be the efficient AE. We think it's better just to design an environment in which you don't need to AE heal as often and get a chance to use your other heals in the meantime.
To those players who say they don't want to cast a lot of different spells, I'm a little perplexed as to what you thought you were getting into with the Resto druid. Surely you thought there would come a day when we'd try to make those other spells attractive again or else cut them.
- Tree of Life diventerà un CD e in questa forma la modalità di healing sarà diversa, perchè le spell cambieranno (es.regrowth istantaneo o 2 stack di LB castandone solo uno) o comunque saranno più potenti. Inoltre si prevede una personalizzazione dell'alberello in base all razza (YEEEEH), in due parole : ogni tanto vedrete il vostro pg, e l'albero sarà più figo.
- L'haste sarà ANCORA più importante perchè diminuisce il tempo tra i tick senza diminuire la durata dell'hot.
- Avremo un ulteriore healing passivo (mi sembra di capire, non è molto chiaro) al crit di Regrowth (dico ulteriore perchè mi sembra simile a Living Seed, anche se non abbisogna - esiste?- che il bersaglio venga colpito per curare)
- Tranquility diventa finalmente una spell e non un disegno inutile sull'action bar. In cataclysm prenderà tutto il raid :D
- Verrà ostacolato lo spam di WG, non avrei detto che lo spammavo ma effettivamente pensadoci lo uso appena posso. A quanto ho capito faranno lo stesso nerf a Circle Of healing e le istance di cataclysm faranno meno danno aoe (?). Devo ammettere che non ho ben capito cosa volesse dire questo passaggio, ma insomma Mr&Mrs Blizzard vogliono che usiamo TUTTE le nostre spell e questo e chiaro. Per quel che ho visto sarò ben felice di accontentarli, in fondo più o meno lo faccio già. (se cambieranno anche HT poi, le userò proprio Tutt, tutte)
Io sono molto soddisfatta, questi cambiamenti mi emozionano molto e non vedo l'ora di giocarli, la blizzard sà come farmi contenta <3
Segue Parte 2.